Obligitory Working From Home Post
There are now more people posting about working from home than there are rolls of toilet paper on planet earth. (I just made that statistic up). Here is the top ten reasons why I'm contributing to that number.
- Nobody will read this
- You can print this list and use it for toilet paper
- I sometimes use my gym equipment and want to brag about that
- My internet stalker wants to see in my office/gym
- I'm bored
- I've been working at home for over a year straight and will hopefully never commute again
- Sharing my space will make you feel better about your own space
- I like showing off my curved monitor
- For tax purposes, in case they bring back the home office deduction, this is proof
Those reasons are not in any particular order. I just made them up. I hope anyone reading this is safe at home and can work in a nice quiet space like mine.
Post a Comment